So What One Need To Do In Getting Rid of Acne Fast?
The following are eight steps which can help in getting rid of your acne problems in no time at all.
(1) This can also help protect your skin from future breakouts which may be caused by buildup of sebum.
(2) When opting for over-the-counter topical treatment, go for those with active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide. It helps break up dead skin cells and also eliminates harmful bacteria which help encourage acne growth. Also, it helps remove the oil which can possibly contribute to the clogging of your pores.
(3) One tip in getting rid of acne fast is to avoid touching your face whenever you can. The hands are the busiest parts of the body and are often used to do different activities which can result to them being the parts most prone to bacteria and dirt accumulation. If you can not help it, wash your hands often before touching your face to avoid possible transfer of bacteria which can contribute to the breakout of acne.
(4) Try applying ice to acne spots. Ice can help reduce swelling and can unclog the pores because of its cold temperature.
(5) If you can take the smell, take a clove of garlic and crush it before applying on acne spots. Garlic contains anti-bacteria properties and can eliminate bacteria which can lead to acne breakouts. Leave them for 10 to 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
(6) Cleanse your face with mild soap or facial cleanser, pat it dry, then apply castor oil over your skin and leave it overnight. In the morning, rinse your face with cold water and pat dry with a clean towel.
(7) Consider changing or improving your diet. Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin A such as sweet potatoes and carrots. Vitamin A, in large amounts, has been known to produce Acutane which is used in treating acne. Avoid taking in too much though, since it can lead to build up in one’s system and may become toxic.
(8) Steam your face with hot water to open up the pores then apply facial scrubs with herbal ingredients or homemade remedies such as cucumber or milk pastes. This can help the skin maintain a radiant and healthy glow.
Tips on getting rid of acne fast
Always make sure that in getting rid of acne fast, the best thing to do beforehand is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet, and know which products are suitable for your skin type.
Home Remedies for Acne
Spending a hundred dollars on acne products can be a pain especially when you are not sure if these products would work; this is the reason why home remedies for acne are here to help. These solutions for acne, which can be easily found in your home, are cheaper and easier to find. Surprisingly, most of these home remedies do work. For this reason alone, one should stop spending huge amounts of money on expensive acne related products.
10 Best Known Home Remedies For Acne Treatment
(1) Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and another teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it to your face as you would a moisturizer and rinse it off after a few minutes. This home remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin types.
(2) Grind orange peels in water until it becomes a pasty substance. Apply this on your face, especially on the areas which have pimples.
(3) Its smell may seem not too pleasant, but it was proven that fresh garlic is an effective home remedy for acne. Regular applications of ground garlic will make pimples disappear without leaving any marks.
(4) To prevent the formation of acne and blackheads, it is helpful to apply a mixture of a tablespoon of lime juice and a tablespoon of groundnut oil.
(5) Applying fresh mint juice over the face regularly at night time treats not only pimples but also treats eczema, stings from insects, and other skin infections. This has been proven one of the most effective home remedies for acne.
(6) Drumstick pods and leaves ground and mixed with fresh lime juice can help in the treatment of pimples, dark spots, and blackheads.
(7) Grind raw papaya together with the seeds and skin and apply on acne and pimples to reduce swelling.
(8) Fresh lime juice plus a glass of warm milk can serve as an effective facial wash and is proven to reduce pimples, alleviate cracked skin, and prevent blackheads.
(9) Apply affected area of the face with an equal mix of rose water and lime juice. Let it stay for about 20 to 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
(10) Apply the ripe pulp of tomatoes on affected area and leave for up to an hour. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Are These Home Remedies For Acne Really Effective?
These are ten of the most effective home remedies which can help in alleviating skin problems, particularly acne. For those who were used to spending on products which promise to treat acne, it is natural for them to question the effectiveness of these home remedies. One advantage of using home remedies is that they are all natural and do not contain chemicals. This is a good thing because some chemical-induced products may be too harsh for the skin and can only worsen skin problems. Regularly using home remedies for acne can safely help in solving one’s acne problems and can also prevent spending hundred of dollars for products which are not effective.
Garlic Remedy for Acne
Acne can make you self conscious and uncomfortable. There are many chemical products available in the market which helps to reduce the acne but it is always better to choose natural products. Garlic treatment for acne is getting more and more popular in these days.
Garlic is very nutritious herb and it is famous for its properties such as antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-fungal. Garlic is used in many home treatments to deal with skin problems and it is also mentioned in Ayurveda as home remedies for acne and other diseases . Many teenagers suffer mostly with the acne so it is good to use garlic for the skin treatment.
Many experts say that garlic is best for healing the acne because of its anti inflammatory properties. Garlic has also antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Garlic also help to kill bacteria which are responsible for acne.
For the treatment of the acne it is better to eat raw garlic cloves. The other way of eating garlic is to fry them in low flame till cloves turn in to brown color. Then cool them and eat them. The garlic cloves help you in blood purification process and also prevent toxins from your body. Garlic provides a complete cure to your acne skin.
Garlic has been used for the skin treatments since ancient times. Garlic contains sulfur in it and this sulfur makes it effective for the treatment of acne. here are some tips to use garlic for acne skin.
First step is to take a fresh garlic clove and rub it on your acne spot. For more strong treatment it is essential to make a paste of fresh raw garlic and water. After making the past apply it on your face and leave your skin for 5 to 6 minutes. If you feel irritation or burn after applying the garlic paste remove it right away. If you are not feeling any irritation or burning leave it on your face for given time then wash the face and dry it.
When you eat the raw garlic it cleans your blood as a result your skin get clean and clear. If you don’t like to eat raw garlic you can blend a clove and mix it in sandwich or salad, or you can add it over pasta and also you can put it in a sandwich.
It is always recommended that don’t eat too much quantity of garlic because excess of garlic eating can upset your stomach and also has very strong smell. The garlic capsules are also available in many health food stores and pharmacy. These supplements are very inexpensive and have no smell. Garlic can not cure serious type of acne but it helps to improve the symptoms of acne.
The blend of garlic and apple cider vinegar is very good facial mask for the acne treatment. It can be used as a topical treatment for the acne skin. The garlic has also good combination with green tea and parsley. This paste also helps to nourish your skin and reduce your acne. Garlic has excellent properties which heal your acne problem.